The Wyomissing Borough Tax Collector is responsible for collecting Borough and County Real Estate Taxes for the entire Borough. Please note, School Taxes and per capita taxes are not distributed nor accepted at the Borough Hall.
- March 1 through April 12; Mondays and Wednesdays: 9 am to noon
- April 17, 19, 20, 24, 26, 28: 9 am to noon
- May through June; Mondays and Wednesdays: 9 am to noon
Tax payments may still be placed in the drop box outside Borough Hall. Please place your payment in the drop box next to the main entrance, or mail your payment to:
22 Reading Boulevard
Wyomissing, PA 19610.
Checks may be made payable to Betsy Heckman.
Your canceled check will serve as your receipt unless you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for a receipt to be mailed to you.
If you need to speak with the Tax Collector, please call 610-376-7481, extension 103.
Reminder: School taxes and per capita tax are not collected by the Borough Tax Collector.
2023 Tax Rates:
- Real Estate Tax - 4.50 mills
- Local Services Tax - $52 (Payable to Berks County Earned Income Tax Bureau)
- Berks County Real Estate Taxes
- Note: this rate is established by the Berks County Commissioners. The Borough has no control over this rate.
- School District Real Estate Taxes
- Note: these rates are established by the respective school boards. The Borough has no control over these rates. There are 2 separate school districts that serve the Borough of Wyomissing and their tax rates may be found on their respective pages: Wyomissing School District and Wilson School District.