The Wyomissing Recreation Department offers a summer instructional program for children 5 years and up. The program will be under the direction of Mr. Jeremy Gibney, an experienced tennis instructor. Mr. Gibney is a graduate of Mount St. Mary’s College where he was Captain of the Men’s Tennis Team. He was inducted into the Berks Catholic (Holy Name) Athletic Hall of Fame in 2012.
Place – Stone House Tennis Courts, weather permitting. 8 Weeks beginning June 19th Monday thru Friday.
8-11 years – 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
12 and up – 11:00 A.M. to Noon
5-7 years -11:15 A.M. to Noon – players will use an age appropriate net.
1 Week Sesson = $30
2 Week Sessons = $55
4 Week Sessons = $90
8 Week Sessons = $160
Early Sign-up: May 18th/19th & May 25th/26th at the Pool from 3:30-6:30PM. Sign up for the Tennis Program and purchase your pool membership at the same time! Separate checks needed.
On-going sign-up available at courts during the season.
STONE HOUSE COURT REGULATIONS
- Courts are for use by Borough Residents only
- Play will be limited to one hour, unless the courts are not in demand.
- Only approved tennis shoes are to be worn on tennis courts.
- Court courtesy and ethics are to be observed at all times by all players.
- Private lessons permitted only by the Recreational Tennis staff.