Tower 79 is a 2013 Seagrave Marauder / Aerialscope II. This rig is equipped with the following tools and equipment – 95FT. Aerialscope II aerial platform, 188FT. of portable ladders, 4 sets of Forcible Entry Irons, 1 set of “Heavy” Irons, 1 Hydra Ram, 1 Set of OV tools (6FT. NY Roof Hook & Halligan), 4 6FT. NY Roof Hooks, 2 4FT. NY Roof Hooks, 5 Partner saws, 1 Roofmaster chainsaw, 1 Husqvarna chainsaw, 1 Holmatro hydraulic cutter / spreader rescue tool, 4 Junkyard Dog rescue struts, Cribbing, 1 SCOTT RIT PAK II with large area search rope kit, 2 MSA Evolution 5200 TICs, 2 portable Pelican LED scene lights, , 1 Electric and 1 Gas powered PPV Fan, 2 electric Negative Pressure Exhaust fans, a Motion J3500 Tablet PC w/ On-Scene Explorer software, AED / BLS Medical equipment and additional misc. firefighting tools.
Engine 79 is a 2009 KME Predator. This rig is equipped with the following tools and equipment – 1500 GPM Hale Pump w/ 500 Gal. water tank and a 30 Gal. Class A foam tank, 1200FT. of 5″ Supply hose, 3 Pre-connected 1 3/4″ handlines, a 9000 Watt Light Tower, 1 MSA Evolution 5200 TIC, 4 Junkyard Dog Rescue struts, Cribbing, Light Rescue tools, 1 Partner saw, 1 Quickvent chainsaw, 1 Husqvarna chainsaw, 1 Pelican portable LED scene light, 2 sets of Forcible Entry Irons, 2 6FT. NY Roof Hooks, 1 set of OV tools (6FT. NY Roof Hook & Halligan) a Motion J3500 Tablet PC w/ On-Scene Explorer software, 1 500 GPM ground monitor, AED / BLS Medical equipment and some misc. firefighting tools.
Utility 79 is a 2012 Ford F250 Super Duty. This vehicle is equipped with a Motion J3500 Tablet PC w/ On Scene Explorer software, AED / BLS Medical Equipment.
This 1947 Mack Fire Truck was operated by the former Wyomissing Fire Company #1 and served from 1947 until 1975. The truck was sold to a private collector, but was eventually returned to the Wyomissing Fire Company #1. This engine, which is fully operational, has undergone extensive renovation. It is used for parades, musters, and fire prevention activities. It is currently housed in a spare engine bay in the basement of the Wyomissing Fire Department.
This 1935 Hahn engine was purchased new by the Berkshire Heights Fire Company #2 and has been owned by the Company since that time. This undated photo was taken in front of the original Berkshire Heights Station at North Wyomissng Blvd and VanReed Road. It is currently housed in the old engine room of the Berkshire Heights Fire Company on Park Road North. It is still brought out occasionally for parades and fire prevention activities. (The driver in the photo is unknown. If you can identify him, please let us know.)